Ice cream giveaway in pint-for-a-pint blood drive | Events
MONTEREY, Calif.- Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula’s “pint-for-a-pint” blood drive, when everyone who donates blood receives a coupon for a free pint of Baskin-Robbins® ice cream.
The pint-for-a-pint giveaway is from Monday, March 12 through Friday, March 16, while coupons last. Donors may give at Community Hospital’s Blood Center, open from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays and Thursdays, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and from 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. on Fridays. Appointments are recommended by calling 625-4814 or e-mailing email@example.com.
More information about blood donation is available at www.chomp.org or find us on Facebook.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Carmel Foundation Welcomes Carmel Bach Festival Violinist Edwin Huizinga
- "Festival Of Fabulous Decorated Christmas Trees and Table Tops Extravaganza"
- Monterey Bay Village and VNA & Hospice present, “Living with Arthritis"
- Carmel Valley Opens New Arts Center
- Big Chili Cookoff Looks To Entice People To Valley