Rescuers Share Gulf Oil Spill Experience | Environment
WildRescue, a nonprofit organization based in Moss Landing, recently returned from saving oil-covered birds in the Gulf during the worst oil spill in U.S. history.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Carmel Foundation Welcomes Carmel Bach Festival Violinist Edwin Huizinga
- "Festival Of Fabulous Decorated Christmas Trees and Table Tops Extravaganza"
- Monterey Bay Village and VNA & Hospice present, “Living with Arthritis"
- Carmel Valley Opens New Arts Center
- Big Chili Cookoff Looks To Entice People To Valley